Monday, May 27, 2013

The Count Down Begins

Aure, the Topaz, Book 1 of the Aglaril Cycle can be pre-ordered starting May 31. That's this Friday. The publisher hasn't shared any specific details, but I'm assuming you'll be able to order it from their web site.

I'm planning to ask about this, however, along with several other things because the physical proofs are MIA and I've got no information on the book trailer either.

I'm mostly done with re-reading the PDF copy they sent me. There are few little changes I'd like to see in the wording but other than that, the book is in fine shape I think. Lots of people should enjoy reading it.

Meanwhile, work on Books 2 and 4 continues. More on 2 than on 4 but that's because I'm busy with preparing for my appearance at the Chelmsford Library in two weeks and other chores around the house. Life doesn't stop for anyone and I've still got plenty of things to do here to keep my home going.

But at the same time, I'm trying to rest as much as I can. My plan for this long weekend was to rest and write and I never really got to the writing part. Perhaps today will be different.

Regardless,  I am focused on the pre-sale date for my first novel. Hope it sells well.

Keep writing everyone.

No comments: