Monday, June 3, 2013

The Journey Begins

Aure the Topaz is now available for pre-sale at http://shopaziza.wazala.com. As a result, the long journey now begins. The book will begin to have a life of its own and who knows where it will go?

I feel a little like Bilbo Baggins about to leave his home for the first time. The main difference is I don't have a kindly wizard to watch out for me.

Not that I'm worried. I know, like all things, some people will like it and some will not. The trick now is to get Book 2 out into the world. And my revision on that front is coming along. But it will be some time before it is ready for public viewing.

Meanwhile, I am still waiting to see the galleys of my book. The publisher says I should have them but I've not received them. I don't know if the printer messed up and didn't send them or they got lost in the mail. But the publisher is planning to have the galley resent and I've asked for a tracking number. I've also asked them to confirm the address they have for me so I can make sure it is correct.

And on a third front, I prepare for my appearance at the Chelmsford Library. That is now less than two weeks away and I have to practice my talk.

Keep writing, everyone.

No comments: