Saturday, June 29, 2013

Breaking Up is Hard to Do

For those of you following this blog in Facebook using the NetworkedBlogs app, you may want to subscribe directly to the blog at aglaril.blogspot.com. I say this because I'm probably going to change how I use social media.

My plan is to use the blog for longer discussions. Shorter posts will go out at tweets or postings on my Fan Page. So if you want to keep track of what's going on with me, you'll need to follow me on Twitter  (I'm sure you can find me if you search for Rich Feitelberg) or subscribe to my Fan Page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rich-Feitelberg-Fan-Page/178837248794252.

The reason for my doing this is simple: I want to keep everyone information on the release of my novel and progress on my stories, but I'm going to have less time to do it. Additionally, I want to spend less time blogging and coming up with things to say and more time writing the stories that need my attention.

So there it is. Next week I will probably disable NetworkedBlogs in Facebook so you have a little time to join or follow or take no action at all. But I hope you'll stay connected with me. If not, thanks for following me for the last few years.

Take care and keep writing.

No comments: