Friday, June 7, 2013

Calling all Readers

I need your help but I'm not sure how to ask this nor am I comfortable asking. But that doesn't change the fact that I need to ask. So I'm going to say this once and move on.

Please order a copy of Aure the Topaz from shopaziza.wazala.com. If you've already ordered a copy, I thank you.

Okay I'm done. I won't ask again I promise.

I suppose I should have a mailing list you can subscribe to. But I don't and creating one would be difficult especially since the people I want to target -- folks browsing my work on Amazon and Smashwords -- are beyond my reach. I have no idea who they are and I have no way to reach them. 

So I thought this blog post would be a better and reach more people but probably not the ones who are mostly to act. This is one reason it is hard for a newly published writer to get sales and reach his intended audience.

Nevertheless I think I'm going to set up a mailing list on my web site and see if anyone subscribes.

Keep writing everyone.

No comments: