Monday, May 13, 2013

Interviews, Reviews, and Other Stuff

I received another set of interview questions courtesy of my publisher. That makes two sets so far. They seem slow to get me the physical proofs for the book but they seem to be working on promote well enough.

The other night, while waiting for my brother's plane to land at the airport, I discovered that someone had reviewed one of my stories. The Reaper is a fairy tale about how the perils of theft. The review gave the story four stars, which is great. It made my day.

Meanwhile I'm plodding along in my writing. Book 4 is closing in on 45000 words but progress is very slow. I'm beginning to wonder if I'll even finish it this year.

The good news is I'll have a long weekend coming and that should give me time to focus on it more.

In the meantime I'm just doing what I can and preparing for my visit to Chelmsford.

Keep writing everyone.

No comments: