Friday, February 4, 2011

Are you stressed? Take some time off.

A report in the news today notes that America is one of the most stressed countries in the world.  The reasons for this, they cite, are too much work, not enough down time, not enough travel.  Basically, all work and no play.

This resonated with me because right now I am extremely over-committed.  This happens when projects that I thought were complete turn out not to be or need revision for a second look.

And to that add all the blogging, browsing, and drifting on the web I need to do to keep up and I have very little time to read or relax.  So in an effect to review that trend I'm going to keep this entry short.

Maybe next time I'll do more.  It depends how far I get catching up or eliminating projects so I feel less stress.

No comments: