Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sold Out ... Temporarily

The new this week is that my novel, after being in Amazon for about a week and a half is temporarily sold out. I'm sure those sales are family and/or friends. And I expected this sort of spike initially. The question is can I maintain it.

And quite honestly, I don't know. But I've begun focusing on book signings, which means identifying book store in the area and asking if they host such events so I can get connected with them.

Aside from that, I continue to revise Book 2 slowly, revise one short story in the hopes of releasing it soon, and developed the plot for Book 5.

I am still waiting for my free copies of my book and I have any to hear any details from my publisher on the launch event they said they were planning -- despite having explicitly asking about it.

I'm guessing they will not host such an event.

Regardless, I'm plugging away at all the things I can hoping to make some sort of difference in promoting my book.

Keep writing everyone.


No comments: