Sunday, September 22, 2013

Book Trailer

The big news this week is that the trailer for my novel, Aure the Topaz, is out and posted on my web site, feitelberg.net. Feel free to watch it.

You'll also find it on YouTube and Vimeo.

The end product is different from the script and storyboards I submitted, but different in a good way. The folks creating the trailer clearly know what they are doing and personally, I'd like to shake their hands and thank them for the fine work.

I doubt that will happen as the publisher outsourced the project to some company I'm sure.

Regardless, it is done and turned out great. Now the only thing that stands between me and a release of my novel is seeing the physical proof of the book.

I am promised it is on the way. I have yet to receive it however and October begins in about a week. If we are going to make this deadline, they had better hurry.


No comments: