Saturday, October 11, 2014

Sometimes you Need to get your Second Wind

I'm finally making good progress on the last pass through Book 2. It turns out that editing with paper and pencil works better for me than anything else. So much for high tech solutions.

Of course that means it might take a while to wrap it up and make it available. But I'm not going to rush it. I did that with Book 1 and regretted it. So there's no official release date and there won't be until I'm working on the last few chapters. That said, the official goal is to release this quarter. Whether I achieve that goal depends on how many distractions I have.

The audio version of Book 1 reached a milestone. The entire book is recorded and I'm listening to it so we can make one last pass on it and then release it. That also has a Q4 release goal.

I received my first copies of Magic and Melee to sell next month at the shows I'll be attending. And the electronic version is available from Smashwords. Still need to set up the Kindle version at Amazon. You can also purchase a copy directly from Lulu.

And speaking of shows next month I'll be at the Rhode Island Author Expo November 8 in Warwick from 9 to 3 I believe and at the Groton Library on November 16 from 12 to 3. If you plan on attending either event, please stop by and say hello.

No comments: