Saturday, October 18, 2014

Chugging Along

All my projects are chugging along. The audio version of Aure the Topaz, for example, has just gone back to the producer for a last round of changes. I'm hoping the audio version will be available next month.

Revisions on Vorn, the Onyx are moving along too. I'm about halfway through it now, pulling out words and tightening the writing. I'll spot check the book once I'm done to see if it needs more work and then decide if I can release it.

I discovered the web site of my publisher is gone, which is not a bad deal. I've been preparing for this for months. My books are now available from ManaSoft Books. They are still getting set up but should be ready to go soon.

I spent the morning with the writer's group I've tripped into, revising Vorn. While we working one of the writers mentioned that she was going to be attending a farmer's market next week. She asked me if I wanted to come along. I said yes. She was the one who told me about this writer's group too. She a very nice person and one of the few writers I know that really tries to help others. What a breath of fresh air compared to so many snobs I've encountered.

That's it for updates. I'll have more next week. See you then.

No comments: