Sunday, March 2, 2014

Upcoming Interview

This coming Wednesday, I'll be going to my local access TV station for an interview. The purpose is to promote my novel, Aure the Topaz, and the upcoming event I'll be attending at my local library in April.

I have no idea what questions they'll be asking but I don't know that through the magic of television, mad responses can be edited and it possible to redo any bad answer.

Hopefully, that won't be necessary. But the option is there if it is needed.

I also released another story short the other day. So far I've got 49 downloads in about 36 hours. So it looks like I have some fans. In fact I got a tweet from someone saying exactly that. Always good to hear that.

I failed to write my requisite 6000 words for February so I'm behind on Book 5. I will attempt to make that up this month.

Keep writing everyone.

No comments: